Music: Goblin OST

Getting hooked on the 16 episodes of the romantic fantasy Korean drama - Guardian: The Lonely and Great God aka Goblin, it is inevitable not to get absorbed on its soundtrack as well. I can listen to this full album all day long despite the lyrics don't make sense to me. The melody and Korean words(which I don't understand) stringed to form all these heartfelt music is enough to bring back the memorable scenes of Goblin series. 
Someone please save me from this Korean fever addiction!




Playlist:
1. Chanyeol & Punch - Stay With Me
2. 10cm - My Eyes
3. Lasse Lindh -Hush
4. Crush - Beautiful
5. Eddy Kim - You Are So Beautiful
6. Sam Kim - Who Are You
7. Syou - I Miss You
8. Jung Joonil - First Snow
9. Ailee - I Will Go To You Like The First Snow
10. Urban Zakapa - Wish
11. Kim Kyung Hee - And I'm Here
12. Han Soo Ji - Winter Is Coming
13. Kim Kyung Hee - Stuck In Love
14. Roy Kim, Kim Ye Ji - Heaven
15. Mamamoo - Love
16. Heize - Round And Round

Credits to the owner of the youtube channel for this compilation.

Comments

Popular Posts